Friday 25 November 2011

Updated Skin Care Routine

Recently I decided to Cancel my Subscription to Proactiv for many many reasons, which I will get into another time, so that left me in the awkward position of having No skin care Products. So I Headed out in search of my new Skin care Routine.

Apologies that you can see my kitchen.

So these are the products I decided on.
From Left to Right: The Body Shop Camomile Gentle eye-make up remover, Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser, Innoxa Skin Moist Cleanser, Benzac 5% and Olay Sensitive Moisturising cream.
I have Previously done Posts on The Body Shop eye make up remover (Click HERE) and the Innoxa Skin Moist (Click HERE). And the Olay Moisturiser is just a very good moisturiser that I love!
But the Products I really want to Mention are the Cetaphil Cleanser and Benzac 5%. After deciding to No longer Continue on with the use of Proactiv I was desperate to find something that was going to work for me. So after I was recommended Cetaphil many many times, I gave it a shot. After the first use I noticed less surface oil and that my make up lasted longer in the day, I was so happy. To accompany the Cetaphil I purchased Benzac AC 5% to help clear up any pimples I am still getting. So far it has been doing its job well, I have noticed more scabbing, but I haven't had any scarring, unlike with Proactiv and it seems to just remove all of the oil from the blemish in a matter of hours.

I will be doing a post of Proactiv shortly but I wanted to mention the fact that I have had an extreme backlash since stopping using it, and have Blemishes all around my mouth, so if you want to stop using it, you will break  out unfortunately, but it is not any other product that is causing it!

I hope you all had a lovely day. X


I will be doing an extended post on Proactiv Soon, but i wanted to share my New Products with you First!

No comments:

Post a Comment