Monday 25 July 2011

The Body Shop - Camomile Gentle eye Make up Remover

The Body Shop - Camomile Gentle eye Make up Remover




I've been on the hunt for a good eye make up remover for a while now and I was looking for specific qualities. I have used mostly cream formulas in the past and to my dismay, my eyes have reacted. Now I don't have sensitive skin, or eyes for that matter, but my eyes tend to get sore and red from talking off my make up ( and i dont scrub at them), so i was excited to try a thinner formula.


So i First purchased this almost two months ago in the 60ml size just to give it a shot, i honestly didn't expect miracles, so i was extremely happy when i found that it worked, wonderfully, and so i didnt just use it up and look for something new, i have purchased the  250ml and cant wait for it to arrive.


RRP for the 60ml is $6.95
RRP for the 250ml is $18.95


www.thebodyshop.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment