Monday 18 July 2011

Welcome!

Hello Everyone and welcome to my very first blog post.


I thought id take this post out to introduce myself and explain what this Blog is dedicated to and what i wish to achieve through it


so lets begin......Hello my name is Zeeta and I am 19 Years old, i have a very strong passion for many things, which include Fashion, Beauty, make up, Photography, Design, Interior Design and a range of other things. Due to a range of factors I am at my wits end not being able to express myself so I have decided to dedicate a Blog to everything me.


I hope that I can get in contact with wonderful people who share my passions and expand my knowledge in this area.


This Blog will Feature an array of things such as reviews, OOTD (Outfit of the Day), Stylist Shoots, My personal photo shoots, Close friends and Budding artsist work, tutorial videos and an array of other things.


At this stage Im working on getting everything running and don't expect anything drastic (but we can only hope), But i am greatly looking forward to beginning this, thank you so much for looking and i hope you come back again,


Zeeta x

No comments:

Post a Comment