Sunday 24 July 2011

Weekly TopShop Rap 25/07/2011

So Its been a bit of a struggle when I have been deciding on what to display on my Blog as far as things that are avaliable to as many people as possible, and what better place then Topshop.

All Items can be Found at www.topshop.com

When I First saw these I almost died, These are the ultimate all year rounder- all occassion Appropriate Boots (well in my humble opinion). The fully enclosed, slightly higher then the ankle make of the boot make them Winter Weather friendly, but dressed with a high waisted short or a ballerina skirt would definatly make them spring worthy wonderful. The Jewel red tone is strong but is here to stay.

Now these stunning Pastel Wide Leg Trousers are my choice of a Winter alternative to a maxi skirt. In Winter
it can be a bit to cold to wear a skirt (even be it a wollen Maxi), so why not try a Maxi Trouser? I mean, what do you have to lose.


Now im a sucker for a strong collar and this geometric-chic peice ad's class and power to any look. Black, White or a Mix of Colours this is sure to Stand out anytime of day.





No comments:

Post a Comment