Friday 22 July 2011

'Gilty Pleasure' - Sally Hansen (Complete Salon Manicure)

I promise this will be a quick one


'Gilty Pleasure' has been a favourite of mine since the moment I got it, It is a Gold Small Particle Glitter Polish with very strong silver undertones.



I have included two images in different lights in the hope that both the Gold and Strong silver undertones. (The Silver can be seen a lot stronger in the top images)






I find that this polish is very Opaque after a single coat but after a second coat the shimmer very much settles into a much more wearable shade.




I wear this colour to dress up a very Plain outfit in the evening or as an alternative to a nude, as on my skin the  reflects aren't to over the top and I feel it just slightly ads to a day time look.

No comments:

Post a Comment