Monday 5 September 2011

Ramble

Well I am sitting at my computer contemplating what to post, and I realised that I didn't really feel like posting any of the ideas I have come up with (not to mention that fact that they are not prepared), and I mean, this is meant to be something I like to do, so why not just talk, everyone likes that!

I've been really quite ill lately, I thought I was over it but it just wont go away, so that's not fun! But I have been loving work! Im so glad to get back into the work force, and so happy to be making my own money, I don't know about you but I always feel better when I am earning the money that I spend and when I can save as much or as little as I like! My very first pay day is tomorrow so I will be Picking up some Lay Bys that I have had on for a while (yay) so I will be doing a Mini Lay By haul (I think) oh as well as my Ebay Haul, although some of the things haven't turned up yet.

I have also been thinking about doing like a Nail Polish collection, even though I don't have a whole lot, I think I have a wide range of brands that range from the very affordable to the not so affordable, so keep your eyes out for that.

I would also like to ask you if you Blog, or if you just like reading them, please join my Blog and leave me a comment telling me about your Blog because I would love to check it out and get in contact with a few other Blogger's and get their opinions, so please do that.

Well that's all for now, I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Bye Dolls X

No comments:

Post a Comment