Tuesday 20 September 2011

SPLURGE: House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Sunglasses

 About two months back I decided that I wanted to treat myself to one of the things on my Lust List, Now I dont do this very often, but thought it was about time. So after some careful consideration and a great deal of searching for the best deal, I decided on the House Of Harlow 1960 (Nicole Richie) Chelsea Sunglasses. 
 I wear sunglasses every single day, come Rain, Hail or Shine, but had never considered buying a pair of 'High End' Sunglasses, because, well, I tend to break them, But considering that I wear Sunglasses every day, and i LOVED them I did it.
 The Sunglasses them selves are a Black Cat eye sunglass, with the exaggerated edge. They are made of a very thick Plastic, which means they are incredibly stable. All round they are a very good Quality Sunglass. I know the look isn't to everyone's tastes but I love something a little Quirky, and I love big shades! The RRP is $180.00 I think (it may vary from country to country), but I happened to find them in a sale (lucky me), I also cannot remember which website I got them from because it was a while back (sorry)!
Finally this is a picture of me wearing them, sorry its a bad picture, but I wanted to get a quick one up because its better to see sunglasses on, rather then just in images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment