Monday 12 September 2011

VS SASSOON

My Favourite Curler is on its last legs, and I needed a replacement, I wasn't looking for a curler like this (in fact  I was looking for a standard 1inch barrel) but my Local Target had a discounted VS Sassoon Curl Magic and I thought, why not.

 It is From the Premier Collection Line, so Slightly up market ( haha). It Features a Barrel that decreases in size to create tight, ringlet like curl's.

 The Packaging is nice, Black and Silver with red Accents that match the Wand itself. I felt like I was opening a present when I opened the packaging. 
I have only used the wand a few times, but I am liking the curl's it creates. I think I will use it to create tight, feminine, Spring curl's (similar to Taylor Swift), in the coming months and then use it to ad a bit of definition to a beachy wave over summer. I do like it but I am still in the market for a 1inch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment