Saturday 3 September 2011

Lust List: Perfumes

Ok so I have always liked perfume, but was never obsessed, but in recent months, I have lost the plot and am craving scents like there is no tomorrow, but unfortunately I have not been in the right financial state to purchase   any, so here is my current perfume lust list:

Dolce and Gabanna 'The One'
 This perfume is so similar to to the scent of Orofluido (linked HERE) that I just had to have it. This Scent is Described as 

"Warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes."

I crave that scent, and sadly it doesn't last very well, so when I first smelt the way that this settled on my skin, I was in love. It is pricey RRP$100, but I think I may be able to fork out on this in the near future, lets hope there is a Fragrance Sale!

Juicy Couture 'Viva La Juicy'
This Scent is Sweet but if applied Lightly is not over powering. It has strong Floral Tones, which settle to a softer blend of Amber and Vanilla. This is very nice Trans-seasonal Scent that Lingers very well, but does not scream with warm or cool weather. The bottle is Stunning and a really nice additive to any collection. This is currently on sale so I believe I shall be picking it up very soon.

Chanel 'Chance Eau Tendre' 
This Scent is Described as a light and soft, subtle 'day in the meadow' scent, which is exactly what I need. This scent still has undertones of Amber (which by now im sure you know I LOVE), but in a much gentler way. I really need a summer scent and im hoping this will soon be it. 

And Finally

Vera Wang 'Lovestruck'


This is the only scent I haven't had the pleasure of smelling my self, and I know its a little hasty to put a perfume on my lust list when I haven't even smelt it, but I mean come on, just look at the bottle. I am almost tempted to by this just for the bottle, but before you overreact, I love Princess, but haven't purchased it because I felt like something was missing, maybe it was a little sickly for me, or maybe it just want grown up enough, and I think that might be the mix of Pink Guava, Tube Rose and the strong woody base will do for me. I simply cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment