Sunday 7 August 2011

OROFLUIDO

Im Pretty sure I can Guarantee that the majority of people know what Moroccan oil is by now, but for those who don't, it is an oil that you put in your hair to make it smooth, soft and shiny. Generally it is a blend of a few different oils, there are a few variations. Now the most popular is 'Moroccan Oil' the brand, and it has had rave reviews on everything from Blog's to YouTube to just everyday life, but there are other options if your willing to try.

About six moths ago my Auntie introduced me to a brand called 'Orofluido' which is a brand of hair care sold a variation of places, she personally discovered it through her hair dresser in Melbourne who cannot say enough good things about this product, and I couldn't wait to try it.

So I just had to Order it!

 I went to www.catwalk.com which is a site that retails beauty related items and found an amazing deal which I will get to in a minute. Please Have a look at the full range of products here at www.orofluido.com/en/index.asp 

So the deal I got was $49.95 for a 100ml bottle of the Orofluido Beauty Elixir, 3X5ml Sample Sizes of the Same Elixir, Two Combs (a Double Ended Comb and a Tail Comb) and Free Shipping, Which I believe is a very good deal.
 Shown above is the 100ml Elixir compared to the three 5ml Sample sizes to show the size difference. I was very excited to receive these because I can keep on in my hand bag, one in my car, one next to my bed and still have the full size in my bathroom where it needs to be!


This Elixir is the most amazing Product, I tend to use it through the ends on my hair and run a small amount through the lengths, I also apply it to the underneath of my hair where there is the most damage. It has the most amazing scent which is like a warm, sweet vanilla smell that I cannot get enough off, seriously if this came in a fragrance or a candle I would buy it in a second. The smell might not be for everyone, and it lingers, so if you don't like the scent then its not for you
These are the two combs that came with it, these will come in handy when I move in a few moths because I share combs with my mum and sister, so I can now take these two!

I hope you found this helpful, if you have any questions just let me know!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment