Sunday 14 August 2011

Mini Look Book Trial


Hey Guys, so firstly welcome to my very first look book/style profile/Outfit of the Day post. Today Modelling the outfits I have put together is my little sister Angie who offered to help me out today. Please bear in mind this is my first styling post and that the quality of the camera is not quite what I need for this type of thing. Enjoy 





 Shirt: Supre, Jumper: Element, Neck Tie: Vintage, Leggings: Target, Boots: Zu Shoes, Clutch: Target



 Top: Country Road, Skirt: Vintage, Ring: My mums from years ago, Necklace: local Boutique






  Shirt: Target, Leggings: Target, Belt: Kmart, Bangles: Mums from way back, Shoes: Local Boutique



Shirt: Local Boutique, Leggings: Target, Blazer: Wish, Satchel: Vintage, Boots (same as above)



I hope you enjoyed it, I know it is very rough, but hey you have to start somewhere. I hope you are all well
x

No comments:

Post a Comment