Sunday 7 August 2011

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chipping Top Coat

 Recently I Purchased the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat after seeing it in stores all over the place and hearing raving reviews on YouTube from many of the wonderful beauty Guru's. So I went to Priceline (for those who don't know Priceline in a Chemist (or drug store) that sells a lot of beauty related products) and armed with a Voucher and a discount already coming of it, was lucky to get it for just $8.00.
 So I was very keen to try it out. The first time I tried it was over Essie's 'Borrowed and Blue' which was from their wedding collection a while back (which is a very light pastel powder blue) and at first I was in love! My nails felt strong and so smooth and the shine was amazing. I also found that not one mark appeared on the nails because it dried so fast. That day I did not have a chip or a crack at all which was lovely, but by the next day three of my nails had serverly chipped away, which I was extremely dissapointed about.
The next day I used it atop Revlon's 'lilac Pastille' which is a very pale purple, and again my nails felt strong and looked amazingly shiny, but did get a few marks because Revlon Nail polishes are so slow drying. I have now had the polish on for three days and not a single chip, so im not entirely sure what is the go with this but i love the effect it gives on the nails and now it is lasting very well! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment