Friday 5 August 2011

Topshop Weekly Picks

Hello my dears, I am sorry that it has in fact been a WHOLE week since my last Blog post, but I am still here and im trying to really get in the swing of things, that's enough ramble and lets get on with the post!

So I always Love Topshop, but this week I have found some things that I just have to have!!!!!!!!!

Ripple Triangle Stud Earrings (Pounds 8.50/$13.33)
So I have been Loving Triangles and Basically anything Geometric in the last few Months, so I just had to include these in my Weekly Picks. I love the rough surfacing and the slight white detailing around the edges.
 Long Triangle Drop Earrings (Pounds 8.50/$13.33)
These are my Holy Grail Drop Earrings! the stunning mix of the antiqued gold and angular lines are so on trend and yet so classy, I cannot pass them up. For so long now i have been searching for a long drop pair of Black earrings, and I have finally found them!
 Crackle Stone Bar Ring (Pounds 12.50/$19.60)
I Have always Loved Rings, but have always worn Gem stone Style's which although I still love, Don't really make much of a statement, but now im moving into more metal and stone styles that make a huge different to an outfit. This ring is perfect for the spring and summer time when you don't want to be wearing a whole lot but still want to make an impact, the way in covers three fingers makes it unique!
Manney Suede Slippers (Pounds 28/$43)
Finally, these shoes have been on the market for a little while now, but as it has been a cold winter I havent dared but a pair of basically open shoes, but as the weather is warming up, im taking that as a reason to justify my purchase! can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment