Thursday 22 September 2011

Dr Lewinns Revitanail Base Coat (Nail Polish Routine)

Over the last few months I have really gotten into Nail Polish and I have gotten into a pretty good routine of repainting and all that Jazz, but I ran out of my Base coat a while back, and I don't know, I Guess I just didn't repurchase it, or any base coat for that fact. So when I came across Dr Lewinns Base Coat, I thought I would give it a shot.
 For those who aren't aware of Dr Lewinns, it is a brand of Skin/Nail care that mainly works on anti-aging. They have there original Revitanail Nail polish which is a clear nail hardener routine that makes your nails healthy and strong, and as someone who used to bite their nails, I can assure you, it works. So when I saw the base coat I wanted to give it a shot, and I have really been loving it. I have most defiantly noticed a difference in the length of time my polish stays on, I have had no stains and my nails feel less brittle when the polish comes off, all good things! 
I also wanted to talk Briefly about my nail routine. I normally apply my base coat, then two coats of polish (give or take), then my top coat (just so you know). Hopefully you have read my post on the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat (seem above), but my opinion of this has some what changed since then. At first I loved the effect of this Top coat, and found it help my polish to last, but the more and more I use it, the more I dislike it. hmmm the jury is still out on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment